Beta Beta Beta
Tribeta (ßßß Biological Honor Society) is a national organization whose purpose is to honor biology students that have achieved high scholastic standards, to stimulate interest, scholarly attainment and investigation in the biological sciences, and to promote the dissemination of information and new interpretations among students of the life sciences.
The Tarleton Chapter of Tribeta meets bi-weekly at noon. Lunch is provided to those that pay $10 (per semester) local dues.
Join Tribeta OrgSync to learn more and stay up-to-date on meetings and events.
Sign up for REMIND text messages. Enter this number: 81010, text this message: @bbbt
Events (Fall 2015)
Bi-weekly noon meetings for spring 2015 will be in the Science Building, room 109.
This list is tentative and may not be comprehensive -- dates may change.
- Sept 9 - Noon meeting
- Sept 23 - Noon meeting & Adopt-a-Highway trash pickup (6 PM)
- Oct 7 - Noon meeting
- Oct 8 - beautification project @ Stephenville Museum (evening)
- Oct 10 - Concession stand fundraiser @ By Gone Days, Stephenville Museum
- Oct 21 - Noon meeting
- Oct 22 - Beautification project @ Stephenville Museum (evening; will be canceled if raining)
- Oct 24-25 - Tribeta Bioblitz @ Timberlake Ranch Biological Field Station
- Nov 4 - Noon meeting & Adopt-a-Highway trash pickup (5-6 pm)
- Nov 18 - Noon meeting & officer election
- TBD - Induction Ceremony & Fall Social