Beta Beta Beta
Tribeta (ßßß Biological Honor Society) is a national organization whose purpose is to honor biology students that have achieved high scholastic standards, to stimulate interest, scholarly attainment and investigation in the biological sciences, and to promote the dissemination of information and new interpretations among students of the life sciences.
The Tarleton Chapter of Tribeta meets bi-weekly at noon. Lunch is provided to those that pay $10 (per semester) local dues.
Join Tribeta Orgsync to learn more and stay up-to-date on meetings and events.
Events (Fall 2014)
Bi-weekly noon meetings for fall '14 will be in the Student Center, room 219 (unless otherwise indicated)
This list is not comprehensive -- additional activities are currently being planned!
- September 25 - Noon meeting
- October 9 - Noon meeting (Science 402)
- October 4 - TriBeta BioBlitz @ Johanson Ranch on Colorado River (overnight tent camping trip)
- October 11, Saturday - By Gone Days on the Bosque concession stand
- October 23 - Noon meeting
- October 29 - Landscape Workday @ Stephenville Museum (6 - 7 pm)
- November 6 - Noon meeting
- November 11 - Induction Ceremony & Fall Social (7 pm @ Stephenville Museum)
- November 20 - Noon meeting
- December 4 - Noon meeting