Beta Beta Beta
Tribeta (ßßß Biological Honor Society) is a national organization whose purpose is to honor biology students that have achieved high scholastic standards, to stimulate interest, scholarly attainment and investigation in the biological sciences, and to promote the dissemination of information and new interpretations among students of the life sciences.
The Tarleton Chapter of Tribeta meets bi-weekly at noon. Lunch is provided to those that pay $10 (per semester) local dues.
We encourage prospective members to join us at the noon meetings and/or scheduled events. Participation in events is a requirement for membership (attending noon meetings is not required).
Join Tribeta OrgSync to learn more and stay up-to-date on meetings and events.
Sign up for REMIND text messages by texting @bbbt to 81010. You'll receive text message reminders of meetings and events.
Events (Fall 2016)
Bi-weekly noon meetings for fall 2016 will meet in room 112 Science at 12:15 pm.
This list is tentative and may not be comprehensive. Additional events will likely be scheduled.
- Sept 8 - Noon meeting
- Sept 22 - Noon meeting
- Oct 6 - Noon meeting, guest speaker, Sam Kieschnick, using iNaturalist to document biodiversity
- Oct 8 - Concession stand fundraiser @ By Gone Days, Stephenville Museum
- Oct 20 - Noon meeting
- Oct 25 - Beautification project @ Stephenville Historical Museum
- Nov 3 -Noon meeting
- Nov 5 - Field trip to Palo Pinto Mountains State Park
- Nov 17 - Noon meeting
- TBD - Induction Ceremony & Fall Social