Beta Beta Beta
Tribeta (ßßß Biological Honor Society) is a national organization whose purpose is to honor biology students that have achieved high scholastic standards, to stimulate interest, scholarly attainment and investigation in the biological sciences, and to promote the dissemination of information and new interpretations among students of the life sciences.
The Tarleton Chapter of Tribeta meets every other Wednesday at noon. Lunch is provided to dues paying members.
Join Tribeta Orgsync to learn more and stay up-to-date on meetings and events!
Events (spring 2014)
Bi-weekly meetings for spring '14 will be in Science 111
- February 11, Tuesday - Noon meeting
- February 14, Friday - Valentine's Day Bake Sale
- February 22, Saturday - Science Olympiad
- February 25, Tuesday - Noon meeting
- March 25, Tuesday - Noon meeting
- March 29, Saturday - Induction ceremony
- April 8, Tuesday - Noon meeting and officer elections
- April 12, Saturday - Native & Heirloom Plant Fair concession stand
- April 19, Saturday - Bosque River cleanup (sponsored by Environmental Society)
- April 22, Tuesday - Noon meeting, Earth Day