Next Meeting: Tuesday, November 11th
We will be listening to a presentation by Kathy Carter from ETA. Lida's will be provided for $5.
Remember to bring printer cartridges to recycle-Those bringing in used cartridges will receive an extra door prize ticket!
Please RSVP no later than 5:00 PM of the day before the meeting!
If you would like to join T.E.A.M., please complete the Membership Application.
If you have any used ink or toner cartridges, please bring them in for T.E.A.M.'s recycling program!
2013 CAMT Presentations
CAMT 2013 Presentation - "Scaling Up Students Minds" by Barrett Thomasson, Thomas Frazier, Natalie Smith, and Kathy Horak Smith
- Scaling Up Students' Minds
- Using Cubes to learn about Scale Factor & Ratio
- iPad Apps
- Middle School Math Books
CAMT 2013 Presentation by Kristen Kerby and Kathy Horak Smith
CAMT 2013 Presentation - "Measurement On Ice!" by Rose Ann Jackson, Pam Littleton, and Beth Riggs
Tarleton Educators for the Advancement of Mathematics
- What: Regular T.E.A.M. Meeting!
- When: Tuesday, November 11th
- Time: 12:05 PM - 12:50 PM
- Where: MATH #125
- Food: Lida's
- We will have Door Prizes!!!
CAMT 2011 Presentation - "Fruity" Math (with a few Veggies!) by Rose Ann Jackson, Pam Littleton, and Beth Riggs
- Handout from Presentation
- Questions of the Day
- Recording Sheet
- Additional Images for Fractions found in Fruit
Mathematics TEKS Refinement (MTR) Materials
Texas Essential Knowledge and Skills (TEKS) for Mathematics
National Council of Teachers of Mathematics (NCTM)
- Principles and Standards for School Mathematics - Overview
- Curriculum Focal Points by Grade Level - Overview
- Number, Operations, & Quantitative Reasoning (Number & Operations)
- Patterns, Relationships, and Algebraic Thinking (Algebra)
- Geometry & Spatial Reasoning (Geometry)
- Probability & Statistics (Data Analysis and Probability)
T.E.A.M. meets every other Tuesday, from 12:05 PM to 12:50 PM, in room #125 of the Mathematics Building on the Tarleton State University campus.
The next meeting will be Tuesday, November 11th. We will be listening to a presentation by Kathy Carter from ETA. Lida's will be provided for $5.