Next Meeting: Thursday, April 24th
Mrs. Jackson and Dr. Riggs present "Blow It Up". Lunch will be a Mexican Potluck.
Remember to bring printer cartridges to recycle-Those bringing in used cartridges will receive an extra door prize ticket!
Please RSVP no later than 5:00 PM of the day before the meeting!
If you would like to join T.E.A.M., please download the Membership Application, complete it, and bring it to the next meeting. You may also give it to any of the T.E.A.M. faculty sponsors.
If you have any used ink or toner cartridges, please bring them in for T.E.A.M.'s recycling program!
2013 CAMT Presentations
CAMT 2013 Presentation - "Scaling Up Students Minds" by Barrett Thomasson, Thomas Frazier, Natalie Smith, and Kathy Horak Smith
- Scaling Up Students' Minds
- Using Cubes to learn about Scale Factor & Ratio
- iPad Apps
- Middle School Math Books
CAMT 2013 Presentation by Kristen Kerby and Kathy Horak Smith
CAMT 2013 Presentation - "Measurement On Ice!" by Rose Ann Jackson, Pam Littleton, and Beth Riggs
Tarleton Educators for the Advancement of Mathematics
- What: Regular T.E.A.M. Meeting
- When: Thursday, April 24th
- Time: 12:05 PM - 12:50 PM
- Where: MATH #125
- Food: Mexican Potluck
- We will have Door Prizes!!!
CAMT 2011 Presentation - "Fruity" Math (with a few Veggies!) by Rose Ann Jackson, Pam Littleton, and Beth Riggs
- Handout from Presentation
- Questions of the Day
- Recording Sheet
- Additional Images for Fractions found in Fruit
Mathematics TEKS Refinement (MTR) Materials
Texas Essential Knowledge and Skills (TEKS) for Mathematics
National Council of Teachers of Mathematics (NCTM)
- Principles and Standards for School Mathematics - Overview
- Curriculum Focal Points by Grade Level - Overview
- Number, Operations, & Quantitative Reasoning (Number & Operations)
- Patterns, Relationships, and Algebraic Thinking (Algebra)
- Geometry & Spatial Reasoning (Geometry)
- Probability & Statistics (Data Analysis and Probability)
T.E.A.M. meets every other Thursday, from 12:05 PM to 12:50 PM, in room #125 of the Mathematics Building on the Tarleton State University campus.
The next meeting will be Thursday, April 24th. Mrs. Jackson and Dr. Riggs present "Blow It Up". Lunch will be a Mexican Potluck.