Notice of Copyright
© 2006 Texas Education Agency and Tarleton State University
Copyright © Notice: The materials to which this notice is affixed (Materials) are copyrighted as the property of the Texas Education Agency (TEA) and Tarleton State University and may not be reproduced without the express written permission of Tarleton State University, except under the following conditions:
1. Texas public school districts, charter schools, and Education Service Centers may reproduce and use copies of the Materials for the districts’ and schools’ own educational use, without obtaining permission from Tarleton State University.
2. Residents of the State of Texas may reproduce and use copies of the Materials for individual and personal use only without obtaining written permission from Tarleton State University.
3. Any portion reproduced must be reproduced in its entirety and remain unedited, unaltered, and unchanged in any way. Distribution beyond the professional development intent of the original grant is prohibited.
4. This copyright notice may not be removed.
5. No monetary charge can be made for reproduced materials or any document containing them; however, a reasonable charge to cover only the cost of reproduction and distribution may be charged.
Private entities or persons located in Texas that are not Texas public school districts, Texas Education Service Centers, or Texas charter school or any entity, whether public or private, educational or non-educational, located outside the State of Texas, MUST obtain written approval from Tarleton State University and will be required to enter into a license agreement that may involve payment of a licensing fee or royalty.
For information contact:
Professor of Mathematics
Tarleton State University
Stephenville, TX 76402