Next Meeting: Thursday, April 18!
Please RSVP no later than Wednesday, April 17, at 5:00 PM!
If you would like to join T.E.A.M., please download the Membership Application, complete it, and bring it to the next meeting. You may also give it to any of the T.E.A.M. faculty sponsors.
If you have any used ink or toner cartridges, please bring them in for T.E.A.M.'s recycling program!
T2 Network - Friday, June 7, 2013
Tried and True lessons that work for you!
What: A 6-hour professional development workshop for 1st - 8th grade teachers Certificates will be given to participants for credit for compensation days.
When: Friday, June 7, 2013 from 9am - 4pm (lunch included)
Where: TSU Mathematics Building
Grades 1-2: Room 310
Grades 3-5: Room 315
Grades 6-8: Room 113
Cost: $30 per teacher (includes a 4GB pin drive with approximately 64 lessons, a notebook of the lessons, lunch, new lesson ideas emailed each month from TSU faculty, etc.)
Download the Flyer, Registration & Release Form information here.
Tarleton Educators for the Advancement of Mathematics
- What: Regular T.E.A.M. Meeting
- When: Thursday, April 18
- Time: 12:10 PM - 12:50 PM
- Where: MATH #125
- Food: Pulled Pork Sandwiches w/ Chips ($3)
- We will have Door Prizes!!!
CAMT 2011 Presentation - "Fruity" Math (with a few Veggies!) by Rose Ann Jackson, Pam Littleton, and Beth Riggs
Mathematics TEKS Refinement (MTR) Materials
Texas Essential Knowledge and Skills (TEKS) for Mathematics
National Council of Teachers of Mathematics (NCTM)
- Principles and Standards for School Mathematics - Overview
- Curriculum Focal Points by Grade Level - Overview
- Number, Operations, & Quantitative Reasoning (Number & Operations)
- Patterns, Relationships, and Algebraic Thinking (Algebra)
- Geometry & Spatial Reasoning (Geometry)
- Probability & Statistics (Data Analysis and Probability)
T.E.A.M. meets every other Thursday, from 12:10 PM to 12:50 PM, in room #125 of the Mathematics Building on the Tarleton State University campus.
The next meeting will be on Thursday, April 18! We will be electing officers for the 2013-2014 school year.