Department of Fine Arts Band Camp
Junior High Band Camp: June 4th - 7th (Grades 6th thru 9th) High School Band Camp June 18th -21st (Grades 9th thru 12th)
Junior High Band Camp Check-in is Sunday, June 4th: 12 to 2 PM in the Clyde H. Wells Fine Arts Center.
High School Band Camp Check-in is Sunday June 18th: time TBA in the Clyde H. Wells Fine Arts Center
No credit cards will be accepted at check in. Money Orders, cashier checks, cash, or checks with date-of-birth and drivers license will be accepted as payment.
Final concert for Junior High Band Camp is on Wednesday June 7th at 4:00 pm. Camp is dismissed immediately after concert.
Parking information for the Wednesday concert: Attendees are encouraged to park in Parking Lots P-16, P-17, and P-30. Check on the map below to the locations of the parking.
High School Campers need to bring their instruments, notebook, and a pencil or pen.
Find the map link below for a map of our campus.
Resident camper - $299
Commuter camper - $210
Outstanding Camp Facilities
- Well qualified faculty and staff committed to excellence in music education
- Supervised student activities and recreation
- Bands and instrument classes designed to further students abilities
- Camp concert (parents are invited to attend the concert)
- Camp T-Shirt included!
- Block party including swimming/diving pool
- Rock wall/recreation center
- Separate junior high and high school camps
- Map. This is an interactive map for parking and to find the Clyde H Wells Fine Arts Center.
Audition music below.
Bring to camp
- Brass players: bring instrument, mouthpiece, valve oil, slide grease and a pencil
- Woodwinds: bring instrument, mouthpiece, 3 good reeds, and a pencil
- Percussion: bring snare sticks, mallets, and a pencil.
- Bedding for a twin bed, towels, toiletries, swimsuits for pool. All rooms are furnished with mattress, dresser, fridge and microwave.
Audition information: All students will perform several scales and a short sight reading excerpt for proper ensemble placement. Scales are available below for the listed instruments: