Department of Fine Arts Band Camp
June 7 thru 10, 2015
Resident camper - $299; Commuter camper - $210
Band camp flyer
Camp Schedule (subject to change)
Outstanding Camp Facilities
- Well Qualified Faculty and Staff committed to excellence in music education
- Supervised Student Activities and Recreation
- Bands and Instrument classes designed to further students abilities
- Camp Concert (parents are invited to the concert)
- Camp T-Shirt included!
- Block Party including Swimming/Diving Pool
- Rock Wall/Recreation Center
Click Below to download forms and audition music for your instrument:
Band Camp Information & Forms
Brass players: bring instrument, mouthpiece, valve oil, slide grease and a pencil
Woodwinds: bring instrument, mouthpiece, 3 good reeds, and a pencil
Percussion: bring snare sticks, mallets, and a pencil.
All students will perform several scales and a short sight reading excerpt for proper ensemble placement. Scales are available below for the listed instruments.