J-TAC Online Advertising
Take a look at our prices
Want to advertise on our website, jtacnews.com? Contact an advertising rep today for more information. We also have additional specialty advertising options for the print issues.
Contact us today to discuss an advertising plan that's right for your business!
- Phone: (254) 968-9057
- Fax: (254) 968-9709
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Stop by: Barry B. Thompson Center, Room 20
- Mail: The J-TAC Advertising, Box T-0440, Stephenville, TX 76402
JTAC News History
Established in 1919, JTAC News has been the voice of Tarleton's students for more than 90 years. Published by students, JTAC News has earned a reputation of providing quality news and information that the Tarleton community expects. A wide variety of coverage including entertainment, opinion and sports makes JTAC News Tarleton's number one source of information on campus. JTAC News is known statewide as a winner of numerous awards including "Best Overall" in the Texas Intercollegiate Press Association's annual competition (TIPA). JTAC News publishes a print edition bi-monthly during the fall and spring semesters and maintains daily updates on jtacnews.com.
Tarleton students have a direct and valuable impact on the local economy. According to a study conducted under the direction of the Professor of Economics S. Hussain Jafri, student expenditures yields an estimated direct local impact of $56.7 million. Tarleton employees contribute an additional estimated impact of $34.76 million based on a 2004 study. The university also attracts more than 80,000 visitors to the area annually, who have a total direct local impact of another $4.6 million.
The Target Audience
Tarleton State University is comprised of its main campus in Stephenville, as well as satellite locations in Waco, Fort Worth and Midlothian. Tarleton also offers courses in Weatherford, Abilene and online.
These numbers are based on a snapshot of Fall 2014 enrollment taken on the 20th class day and are not certified by the THECB.
A Clear Choice
- The official student news organization for Tarleton State University
- 80% of Tarleton students, faculty and staff read JTAC News*
- 92% of readers rate JTAC News print edition as good or excellent*
- Free Creative/Design services
- Ideal 18-24-year-old market
- 2000 "Best Overall" Newspaper, TIPA, Division 3
- Tarleton students spend an average of $979 a month in Stephenville and the surrounding communities.
- TIPA award winning advertising design
*Based on a survey conducted by Student Life Studies in summer 2014