Enrollment Management in Action
Infrastructure Functional Team
The primary function of the infrastructure functional team is to provide support to SEMEC and the functional teams in addressing the sustainability of the support structure for continued student growth. This team will analyze a variety of issues related to enrollment growth, budgetary items, process, and planning.
- Identify opportunities to enhance work flow and maximize resources in the areas of recruitment, retention, marketing, and operations
- Provide data for KPIs in measuring success in the areas of recruitment, retention, and graduation
- Collaborate with the other functional teams in exploring capacity issues relating to facilities, equipment, technology, and personnel needed to meet growth objectives
- Collaborate with various areas in identifying new technology to increase effectiveness and efficiency in the area of enrollment
- Determine ROI for each type of student in order to align enrollment objectives with anticipated revenue
- Evaluate and project future revenue based on enrollment objectives as outlined in the university enrollment management plan
- Evaluate the university's expenditures in regards to marketing, recruitment, retention and operations to ensure maximized use of funds
- Work with campus leadership to integrate enrollment planning with budget planning
- Work with the other functional teams to identify opportunities to increase scholarship and financial aid funding
Becky Gray (SEMEC Member), chair
Wayne Atchley,(SEMEC Member)
Cynthia Carter, (SEMEC Member)
Please contact SEMEC Team members for meeting times and membership.