Office of Sponsored Projects
Tarleton State University is committed to encouraging research, scholarship and creative activity. The Office of Sponsored Projects (OSP) provides support, coordination and oversight for grant proposal development and submission, the University Research Committee, and official approval entities like the Institutional Review Board, Institutional Animal Care and Use Committee, and Institutional Biosafety Committee.
- Identify potential public funding opportunities for faculty and staff through the Office of Faculty Research.
- Coordinate development of funding proposals to avoid duplicate or conflicting efforts.
- Suggest team members for interdisciplinary projects.
- Facilitate proposal development team meetings.
- Guide researchers to the appropriate committee for review and approval.
- Have delegation of authority to serve as Tarleton's Authorized Organizational Representative (AOR) when submitting applications online.
We look forward to working with you!
Dr. Barry Lambert
Director, Office of Sponsored Projects
Associate Vice President for Research
Dean, College of Graduate Studies
Administrative Assistant VI
College of Graduate Studies
Research Compliance Coordinator