Transcript Ordering Information
A transcript is a comprehensive record of a student's academic progress at Tarleton State University. The Registrar's Office at Tarleton State University will produce either official or unofficial transcripts only upon student request.
- Both current and former students may use any of the options below to order official transcripts.
- Current students needing an unofficial transcript may print one by logging into myGateway.
- Former students may use Options 2 through 4 listed below for unofficial transcripts.
All obligations to the University must be cleared before transcripts may be released.
How to order a Transcript
- Option #1: Online (TranscriptPlus System) - Official Only
- Attention TAMU-CT students: Students attending Texas A&M University-Central Texas, formerly known as Tarleton State University's Killeen campus, since the spring 2009 semester, will need to order transcripts through the TAMU-CT website at www.ct.tamus.edu. Tarleton State University transcripts will not reflect credits or degrees obtained from TAMU-CT as coming from that institution.
- Academic records for Killeen students or for those prior to Fall 1987 will not be available through the TranscriptPlus System. Please review the other options available for requesting an official Tarleton State University transcript.
- Option #2: By Mail - Official or Unofficial
- Option #3: By Fax or Email - Official or Unofficial
- Option #4: In Person - Official or Unofficial
Questions? Check out the Transcript FAQ's! If you have questions regarding your transcript or the status of your transcript request, you may contact the Registrar's Office in Stephenville at 254-968-9234.