myGateway is the one-stop shop for student resources.
New and current students can:
- Register for classes (DuckTrax)
- View Course Schedule
- View / Change Registered Classes
- View / Update Personal Information
- View Grades
- View Status / Holds
- View Unofficial Transcripts
- View Account Activity/Pay Tuition and Fees (Texan Bill Pay)
- View Financial Aid Information
- Perform Degree Evaluations
- Review Registration Errors
- Major Changes
Students can also view campus wide announcements, access student email, Blackboard for online courses, and much more!!
What do I need to log on to myGateway?
Students new to Tarleton beginning in the fall 2010 semester and beyond:
- use your university ID (UID) and pin number to logon to myGateway
Students enrolled at Tarleton any time prior to the fall 2010 semester:
- use your NTNET username and password to logon to myGateway.