AP Physics B
All physics curriculum materials on this site were developed by Dr. Daniel K. Marble and Christopher Brian Marble and are copyrighted. Materials cannot be used or reproduced without the authors' permission.
Assignments & Handouts (Week of January 6)
Because of the different starting times for various campuses as well as various campus holidays, their will not be an exam next week on Monday. As I mentioned prior to the break, we will move quickly through the material in the next couple of chapters due to time constraints so students planning to take the AP Exam in May will need to do additional work outside of class. We will review material from Chapter 11 covered before the break and then move on to consider a special case of waves (Sound) in Chapter 12.
- Class & Assignment Schedule (pdf)
- In Class Problem Set for January 7 & 9 (pdf)
- Webassign Online Homework System
Physics Website Links
Click on on one of the graphic icons and explore our website further to see what makes physics at Tarleton unique!!
One of the best equipped undergraduate programs in the US!!
- 32" Telescope
- Tandem Accelerator
- Electron Microscope
- X-ray Diffraction System
- Leybold CT System
- Laser Facility
Specialty tracks to match your career needs:
- Medical Physics - Pre-Med, Pre-Dental, Pre-Pharmacy, etc.
- High School Teaching - Math/Physics or Physics/Chemistry
- Nuclear Engineering/Nuclear Physics (Tarleton-Texas A&M Partnership)
- Classical Track - Get a Second Degree in Math, Computer Science, Chemistry, Business, etc. or Prepare for Law School
We offer our students courses not generally found at smaller institutions like:
- Computational Physics
- Medical Physics I & II
- Microwave Theory
- Nuclear Physics
- Solid State Physics
- Principles of Nuclear Engineering
- Nuclear Reactor Theory
- Graduate Quantum Mechanics
- Graduate Mechanics