Payroll Check Distribution:
Budgeted university employees are paid once a month on the first working day of the month after the month worked. Part-time hourly employees are paid biweekly.
Employee paychecks are picked up by an authorized departmental employee in the Payroll Office, Room 101 of the Administration Annex I Building. Paychecks are then distributed at the departmental level.
Employees can sign up for direct deposit by filling out the Direct Deposit Authorization Form, attaching a voided original check, and returning the form to the Payroll Office. Direct deposit will occur when the next payroll is processed. (There may be a delay of one pay period if the direct deposit form was received after payroll processed but before the next payday.)
Other Payroll Services:
- HRConnect Access - online access where employees can access personal, payroll, benefits, & leave data and complete required training.
- Direct Deposit
- Overtime payments.
- Extended Pay Plan enrollment.
- Salary verification and general inquiries regarding paycheck deductions
- Remittance of ORP/TSA funds to carriers
- Remittance of employee and retiree insurance to carriers
- Remittance of TRS funds to the Teacher Retirement System
- Compilation of various monthly, quarterly, and annual payroll reports
- Communication allowances to employees for cellular telephones, Personal Digital Assistant devices, and telephone/PDA combination devices.
Manager of Payroll
Senior Payroll Specialist
Hours of Operation:
Monday - Friday
8:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m.
Administration Annex I Building
Budgets & Payroll
Stephenville, TX 76402
(Fax is located in Human Resources)