The Math Clinic is a free tutoring service provided by the Mathematics department. It is located in Room 203 in the Mathematics Building. Our tutors are either graduate teaching assistants or undergraduate students that have a strong mathematics background. There are 2 computers available for students who have online math homework, and need a quiet place to work. Students are welcome to use the clinic as a place to complete homework assignments, and have a tutor there in case any questions arise.
What to bring with you to the clinic:
- Any notes from your class.
- Any old test/quizzes or homework you may have struggled with.
- Textbook, if used.
- Homework or assignments that you need help with.
Location: Mathematics Building, Room 203
Note: We will NOT do you homework for you, we will HELP you.
We Tutor In The Following Courses:
- Math 0303 - Basic Mathematics
- Math 0304 - Fundamentals of College Algebra
- Math 1314 - College Algebra
- Math 1316 - Plane Trigonometry
- Math 1324 - Math for Business I
- Math 1325 - Math for Business II
- Math 1342 - Elementary Statistics
- Math 2332 - Applied Matrix Algebra
- Math 2413 - Calculus I
- Math 2414 - Calculus II
- Math 3311 - Probability Statistics I
- Math 3450 - Probability Statistics II
If you have any complaints/suggestions: contact Kaycie Griffith at email@example.com or 254-968-1949
Math Clinic Hours
Monday - Thursday 8am - 6pm
Fridays 8am - 12pm
Check out the best times to get help in your class!
Note: If these times do not work for you contact Academic Resource Center as they offer free private tutoring corresponding with your schedule.
What To Expect
- Appointments are not required and wait times can vary depending on available tutors.
- Tutoring sessions are customized so session length can vary. Please plan accordingly.
- You must be present during tutoring, you cannot drop off work to be reviewed by a tutor.
Phone Number: 254-968-0570
Apply to Be a Tutor
Want to work as a tutor? Fill out our online application today!