These guidelines have been established to ensure the delivery of effective library services at Tarleton State University:
- Cell Phones use in the library - (effective 6-1-2002)
- Circulation Policies - Fines and the Fine Appeal Process
- Collection Development Policy - (Revised November 2012)
- Damaged Materials Policy
- Food and Drink in the library - (revised 6/10/2011)
- General Study & Meeting Room Policies
- Guest Printing - (revised 6/01/2011) - Guests may obtain a temporary password at the reference desk to use library workstations. Guests should remain on the main level to facilitate the staff's assistance.
- ILL Overdue Fee Policy - (effective 9-1-2007)
- Laptop Circulation - (effective 1-2-2002)
- Library Computer Resources Policy - (effective 8-27-2001)
- Briefcases and bags brought into the library are subject to inspection before leaving.
- Request lost items at the Circulation Desk. All unclaimed items are routinely turned over to the Tarleton Police Department located in the Kinesiology building.
- The library adheres to the Tarleton State University - Computer Use Policy - (effective 5-16-2003)