Education - Curriculum Collection
The Curriculum Collection is a unique collection of resources and services that support the education programs at Tarleton State University.
The collection is used by faculty, students, staff and the community for preparing lesson plans, presentations, and projects. To check out materials you must have a current Tarleton ID or other official picture ID.
The Curriculum Collection is located on the lower level of the Dick Smith Library.
Curriculum materials are available during all library hours, however staff assistance may be limited after 5 pm.
For further assistance, contact Amanda Pape, Coordinator for Archives and Special Services, by email at email@example.com or phone at 254-968-9251.
- Juvenile and young adult fiction tradebooks
- Non-fiction tradebooks
- Texas state adopted textbooks
- Reference books
- Teaching resource materials
- Agricultural education materials - (Includes government documents).
- Ellison die cut machine
- Comb binding machine and combs
- Lamination - $1 per foot
- Charts, posters, and other non book materials
- Trudy's books - (A non-cataloged collection of method and activity books).
Related Subject Guides