News and Relocations
We understand that having part of the library closed and another part of the library noisier than usual is an inconvenience for all who frequently use the space. Please feel free to bring your concerns, suggestions or questions to library staff throughout this process and we will try to accommodate you in whatever ways we can. Check this page for the latest updates on the project and changes/relocations of library services.
- New KIC scanner added to services.
- JTAC NEWS - August 21, 2013
- Charging station on the upper floor
- Reference Services moved to upper floor.
- 40 computers relocated to upper floor.
- Color printer relocated to the upper floor printing/copy area
- Computer tables relocated to upper level
- Computers removed from the main floor
- Campus news story about the renovation- http://www.tarleton.edu/scripts/press/display.asp?id=4123
- Periodicals shelving removed from main floor
- Periodicals and Reference Collections relocated to old lounge area
- Student Lounge cleared
- Relocated lounge seating from main to upper level
- Removed computers and vending machines (beverage and snack) from student lounge
- Moved book store vending machine to foyer
- Created new study area on upper level
- Reduced study seating on main level