Return to Top
Library Chronicles Archive
The annual Library Chronicles news magazine, created by the library's Marketing and Outreach Committee, highlights
- information about specific library services and resources,
- library activities and events, and
- library staff’s involvement on campus and in the community.
If you have questions or suggestions, please contact Ms. Kym Schow at email@example.com or 254-968-9871.
- Learning Commons
- There's an App for That
- Laptops On the Go
- Library Fun
- MLS Has Moved
- Digitization Initiative
- Staff Comings and Goings
- Did You Know? Library + Pinterest = Success!
- Library Lovers Contest & Twitter: What Fun!
- Library Staff Members Support Varied Campus Activities
- Neither Sleet nor Snow nor an Ice-pocalypse . . .
- New Learning Spaces for You @ the Hickman Bldg.
- READ @ DSL: Libraries, Literacy @ TSU Pride
- Student Workers: A Vital Part of the Library
- Beating the Odds: Library Poker & Academic Success
- Library's New Offerings Address Diverse Needs
- Making Changes for You @ Dick Smith Library
- Off-Campus Services: Designed to Meet Your Needs
- Power Up Your Search with Discovery@Tarleton
- TERC Tools: Get Prepared for Careers & Graduate School
- The Texas Miner: An Online Glimpse into Yesteryear
- Always on the Go? You Can Stay in the Know!
- Boost Your Brain with Mango Languages
- Library Services Expand to Meet Needs
- Library's Social Media: Let Us Hear from You
- READ Posters Celebrate Libraries & Literacy
- The J-TAC: Digitized & Ready for You
- Archives: Discovering the Past
- Collections: Addressing Information Needs
- Interlibrary Loan Eliminates Boundaries
- Library Instruction: In Class & On the Road
- Student Workers Get the Job Done
- TexShare: Get Carded & Enjoy It