Return to Top
- Prior to submitting a degree plan, the student must have completed 60 semester hours toward the degree not including developmental courses.
- At least 45 hours of advanced (upper level) credit is required for the degree
- A minimum of 30 semester hours of work must be completed with Tarleton, of which at least 24 hours must be advanced.
- A maximum of 68 semester hours of academic credit will be accepted for degree credit from a two-year institution.
- Not more than 30 semester hours of non-standard credit will be counted toward the degree.
- A student may count toward the degree not more than 6 hours of Religious Studies credits.
- A student may count toward the degree not more than 6 hours of activity Physical Education credits.
- A student may not declare a minor in this degree program.
- A student will complete the Writing Intensive Program requirements through successful completion of ENGL 309 and LS 498.