Kinesiology has many facilities on campus including:
- Wisdom Gymnasium Main Court
- Wellness & Motor Behavior Lab
- Clinical Exercise Research Facility (CERF LAB)
- Indoor Swimming Pool
- Athletic Training Facility in Field House & Baseball Complex
- Athletic Training Facility in Wisdom Gymnasium
- South Gymnasium
- 1 Racquetball Court
- 4 Tennis Courts
Professional Development Opportunities
Check the bulletin board outside of the Kinesiology Department for current events and opportunities!
If you have any questions regarding Professional Development Points, contact Billy Jack Ray at 254/968-9163 in Wisdom 204.
Student Internships Form and Guidelines - For all students seeking a career in:
- Personal Training
- Cardiac Rehabilitation
- Strength Training
- Corporate Fitness
- Pre-Professional (PT, OT, MD)
The Kinesiology and Fitness Club is open to anyone pursuing a minor or major in Kinesiology (KINE). KFC provides an opportunity for school involvement and meeting others in an area that you already enjoy and provides opportunities for professional development.
National Professional Honors Fraternity dedicated to advancing the interest of Health Physical Education on campus and in our community.