Return to Top
Papers and Presentations
- Taylor, D., Haynes, R.M., & Atchley, W. (2012). A data driven approach to identifying at-risk students and developing retention strategies. Presented at presentation at the annual Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges conference, Dallas, TX.
- Haynes, R.M. (2012). Strategies for identifying outliers and managing missing data. Presented at the annual Texas Association of Institutional Research conference, Corpus Christi, TX.
- Haynes, R.M. & Kunze. B. (2011). Mapping co-curricular learning outcomes and evidence. Presented at the annual Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges conference, Orlando, FL.
- Haynes, R.M, Bush, V. B., & Pasco, G. E. (2010). Institutional characteristics and the college choice process for Texas Hispanics. Enrollment Management Journal, 4(2), 10-41.
- Nimon, K., Lewis, M., Kane, R., & Haynes, R. (2008). A R package to compute commonality coefficients in the regression case: An introduction to the package and a practical example. Behavioral Research Methods, 40(2), 457-466.