Performance management is a process, the goal of which is to improve employee performance and ultimately, to improve the organization.
Performance management involves both the employee and the supervisor working on an ongoing basis to achieve pre-established performance goals and expectations.
It includes activities such as communicating expectations, observing employee performance and giving feedback, and helping employees develop needed skills.
Performance Evaluation is one aspect of the feedback process. Formal Performance Evaluation is documented through the use of the Performance Management module of Tarleton Connection.
Listed to the right are some of the key links associated with Performance Management. Please contact the HRTD office if you have any questions regarding the Performance Management and Performance Evaluation processes.
- Annual Evaluation Period Announcement
- Employee Performance Evaluation Actions
- Supervisor Performance Evaluation Actions
- Supervisor Performance Plan Actions
- Employee Performance Plan Actions
- View Position Description Instructions
- Performance Management Training and Tutorial
Please use one of the following browsers to view the above videos:
- Internet Explorer 9 or later
- Safari 5.1 or later
- Google Chrome 17 or later