Minority & Women Recruiting Resources
The following is a list of recruiting resources targeting minorities and women. Most sources charge for posting job advertisements, however the charges vary in cost from $15 per posting to $500 per posting.
- American Indian Science & Engineering Society
- Black Collegian Online
- Career Women
- Disabilities, Opportunities, Internetworking, & Technology (DO-IT)
- Diverse Education (formerly Black Issues in Higher Ed)
- Hispanic Online
- Hispanic Outlook
- Historically Black Colleges & Universities
- Hire Diversity
- National Association of Asian American Professionals
- National Association of Asian American Professionals - Houston
- National Black MBA Association
- New Mobility
We want your feedback!
If you would like to recommend that we add a website or organization to this list, please let us know. Also, we want to hear the success or the failure you have had in working with some of these resources.
Angie Brown, MS, PHR
Affirmative Action Officer
Department of Human Resources
Admin Annex, Room 106
(254) 968-9590 (fax)