Skip to page content
Return to Top

Take the steps to begin your journey:

Step 1: VisitStep 2: AdmissionsStep 3: ScholarshipsStep 4: HousingStep 5: Financial AidStep 6: First Year


Maintenance Work Requests

For emergency situations like smoke, fire, or water leaks; please contact your lobby office or On-Call Residential Leader as quickly as possible!

  1. Log in to myGateway and access the "Housing" link through your "Student" tab.
  2. Fill out the required fields. Several fields are drop down menus.
  3. Submit the Work Request.
  4. It is also possible to visit your Residence Hall Lobby desk to submit your work request.

Please contact your Residential Leader and/or Residential Coordinator if your work order request is not addressed in a timely manner.