Take the steps to begin your journey:
SUMMER 2014 Housing Application Coming Spring 2014!
FAll 2015 Housing Application
- Incoming students now available
- Returning students available October 13, 2014.
Must be submitted to the Residential Living & Learning Office
- Fall semester no later than August 1
- Spring semester no later than December 1
Cancellations will be honored for eligible students up to the residence hall opening date. Please review Tarleton's on-campus requirements for questions about eligibility. In order to receive a deposit refund a written notice must be provided to Residential Living & Learning no later than:
- May 15th for Fall semester students
- December 15th for Spring Semester students
- April 15th for Summer I students
- May 1st for Summer II students
*Deposits made after May 15th for the fall semester and December 15th for the spring semester are not eligible for refund unless student is denied admission to TSU.
This assignment schedule is applicable to all students with completed housing applications. Students will self-assign for the Fall 2015 - Spring 2016 academic year. Instructions for the self-assignment process are located within the housing application.
- Returning Student self-assignment process coming by February 2, 2015
- New Incoming self-assignment process coming by October 20, 2014
- Returning residents will be reassigned based on Spring Intent Form submission and space availability.
- Incoming residents will be assigned based on application completion date and space availability.
- Session I - no later than May 15th (if application completed prior to May 1, 2014).
- Session II - no later than June 15th (if application completed prior to June 1, 2014).
Move Out Dates
- Fall 2013: Halls will close later to adjust to changes in the finals schedule due to inclement weather. Residents should plan to check out no later than 24 hours after their last final if road conditions are safe.
- Spring 2014: Friday, May 9, 2014 by 10:00 a.m.
- Summer Session: Residents will check out within 24 hours of their last class day
Move In Dates
- Spring 2014: Sunday, January 12. 2014 at 9:00 a.m.
- Students participating in will move in on January 10, 2014
- Summer Session: Residents will check in on the day prior to their first class day
- Fall 2014 Learning Community and Honors College Student Move In Date: Saturday, August 16, 2014
- Fall 2014 New Student Move In Date: Sunday, August 17, 2014
- Fall 2014 Returning Student Move In Date: Saturday, August 23, 2014
- August 1, 2014 - Fall 2014 First Time in College students or incoming Transfer students with less than 30 hours must provide proof of Bacterial Meningitis to Admissions. Failure to comply with this request will result in the removal of your registered courses and removal from your on campus housing assignment.
- August 7, 2014 - Must provide proof of Bacterial Meningitis to Admissions to be re-assigned to an available space on campus prior to the start of Fall 2014.
Hall Closure Dates
Residence Halls close for the holiday period between the fall and spring semester.
- Residence Halls will adjust their holiday hall closure date to accommodate revised finals schedule due to inclement weather. Students should prepare to check out no later than 24 hours after their last final under safe road conditions.