Take the steps to begin your journey:
Fall Dates & Deadlines
- New, incoming Fall 2015 student application is AVAILABLE now.
- New, incoming Spring 2015 Housing Application/Contract opens October 1, 2014.
- Self-assignment for Fall 2015 new applicants opens October 20, 2014.
- Returning students submit housing preferences with their Intent to Occupy between October 13, 2014 and November 24, 2014.
- To receive consideration for an off campus exemption for the spring semester, the Off Campus Request Form must be received by December 1, 2014.
- Residence Halls close December 12, 2014 at 10:00am.
- Students that have received approval to stay in Traditions Hall for break housing must leave for the holiday period (December 23 - January 4)
- Cancellation deadline for incoming Spring 2015 housing applicants is December 15, 2014.
Spring Dates & Deadlines
- Residence Halls open to all students January 11, 2015.
- Self-assignment for Returning students opens on February 2015.
- Cancellation deadlines for Summer Session 1 students is April 15, 2015 to be eligible for a full deposit refund.
- Cancellation deadlines for Summer Session 2 students is May 1, 2015 to be eligible for a full deposit refund.
- Residential areas close for summer on May 2015 by 10:00 a.m.
- Cancellation deadline for Fall 2015 is May 15, 2015 to be eligible for a full deposit refund
Summer Dates & Deadlines
- Summer Session 1 students will move in June 2015.
- Students who meet an exemption to reside off campus must submit their housing application/contract by July 1, 2015 to secure a guaranteed space on campus.
- Summer Session 2 students will move in July 2015.
- To receive consideration for an off campus exemption for the Fall semester, the Off Campus Request Form must be received by August 1, 2015.
*Deposits made after May 15th for the fall semester and December 15th for the spring semester are not eligible for refund unless student is denied admission to TSU.
News & Announcements
New Student Housing Application is available now!
New students will be eligible to complete the self-assignment process as early as October 20, 2014 for Fall 2015!