Take the steps to begin your journey:
SUMMER 2013 Housing Application Now Available!
FAll 2013 Housing Application
- Incoming students available October 13, 2012
- Returning students available February 1, 2013.
Must be submitted to the Residential Living & Learning Office
- Fall semester no later than August 1
- Spring semester no later than December 1
Cancellations will be honored for eligible students up to the residence hall opening date. Please review Tarleton's on-campus requirements for questions about eligibility. In order to receive a deposit refund a written notice must be provided to Residential Living & Learning no later than:
- May 15th for Fall semester students
- December 15th for Spring Semester students
- April 15th for Summer I students
- May 1st for Summer II students
*Deposits made after May 15th for the fall semester and December 15th for the spring semester are not eligible for refund unless student is denied admission to TSU.
This assignment schedule is applicable to all students with completed housing applications. Students who complete their housing applications after these assignment time frames will receive their assignments as quickly as possible based on space availability.
- Returning Students can use the self-assignment process and:
- Reclaim their current space between March 4-6, 2013.
- Select a different space in their current building through the week of March 18, 2013.
- Search and select rooms from all available spaces, during their assigned time, beginning March 25, 2013.
- New Incoming residents can begin the self-assignment process when the application, deposit and admission process has been completed. Please allow 1-2 business days to process the completion of your housing application and deposit after being admitted to the university.
- Returning residents will be reassigned based on Spring Intent Form submission and space availability by December 15th.
- Incoming residents by December 20th (if application completed prior to December 10th).
- Session I - no later than May 15th (if application completed prior to May 1, 2012).
- Session II - no later than June 15th (if application completed prior to June 1, 2012).
Move Out Dates
- Spring 2013: Friday, May 10, 2013 by 10:00 a.m.
- Summer Session I: Wednesday, July 3, 2013 by 5:00 p.m.
- Summer Semester: Friday, August 9, 2013 by 10:00 a.m.
Move In Dates
- Spring 2013: Sunday, January 13. 2013 at 9:00 a.m.
- Summer Semester I: Sunday, June 2, 2013 at 9:00 a.m.
- Summer Semester II: Sunday, July 7, 2013 at 10:00 a.m.
- Fall 2013 Learning Community and Honors College Student Move In Date: Saturday, August 17, 2013
- Fall 2013 New Student Move In Date: Sunday, August 18, 2013
- Fall 2013 Returning Student Move In Date: Saturday, August 24, 2013
- August 1, 2012 - Fall 2012 First Time in College students or incoming Transfer students with less than 30 hours must provide proof of Bacterial Meningitis to Admissions. Failure to comply with this request will result in the removal of your registered courses and removal from your on campus housing assignment.
- August 17, 2012 - Must provide proof of Bacterial Meningitis to Admissions to be re-assigned to an available space on campus prior to the start of Fall 2012.
Hall Closure Dates
Residence Halls close for the following periods
- November 21, 2012 at 5:00 p.m. to November 25, 2012 at 1:00 p.m.
- December 15, 2012 at 10:00 a.m. to January 13, 2013 at 9:00 a.m.
- March 8, 2013 at 5:00 p.m. to March 17, 2013 at 1:00 p.m.