Policies & Guidelines
Tarleton State University provides technology resources for the purpose of accomplishing tasks related to the university's mission.
Some computers, networks, and software located on the university campus may be dedicated for specific research, teaching missions or purposes that limit their use or access.
Students who have paid their fees will be allowed to use the university's technology resources for school-related and personal purposes, subject to these directives, other applicable rules, and state and federal law; and as long as personal use does not result in any additional costs to the university. Students who have graduated or who leave the university for any reason will have their computer accounts terminated. Continuing students enrolled for the spring semester who do not graduate may retain their computer account(s) during the summer.
- Acceptable Use Policy
- Computer Use Policy
- Digital Signage Information and Guidelines
- Email Use Policy
- Network/Wireless Access Policy
- Portable Computing Policies (USB drives, cell phones, laptops, etc.)
- Use of Peer-to-Peer Sharing Software
- TAMU Portable Devices: Information Security Procedures
- TAMU Encryption Guidelines
- Daily Digest FAQ