Welcome to Technology @ Tarleton!
Phone: (254) 968-9885 or (866) 744-8900
|Help with||Menu Option|
|Office Computer or Network Passwords||1 or 0|
|Classroom and Lab Technology||2|
|Blackboard & Online Instructional Support||3|
|Web Site Accounts||4|
|Phone and Network||5|
|Library Databases & Catalogs||6|
Location: 105 of the Admin Annex II (Admin Annex II on campus map)
The Tech Spot
Face-to-Face extension of the Help Desk located in the Library Learning Commons
We offer assistance with all your campus technology needs including:
- Mobile device setup
- Pharos printing
- Password resets
- Software and hardware questions on both your school or personal computer
- *Blackboard support is also available at this location
Location: Library Learning Commons - Main floor of the Dick Smith Library
Phone: (254) 968-0575
ITS experienced a network issue today during lunch. It affected services such as phones, email, internet, MyGateway, and Blackboard. All services have been restored. If you are still experiencing any issues, please contact the Helpdesk at 254-968-9885, we are available 24/7.
- Syncplicity, the New Cloud File Storage for Tarleton
- FBI Cyber Crime Alert: Tips to not be a victim
- Freshmen Transition Week Prezi
- New Tarleton Mobile app available!
- Free Office 365 download for registered students
- Discounted software available for faculty and staff
- New Gartner Portal Link
- Free Trouble Reporting App for AT&T Service!
- ITS Support for iPads