August 28 - September 1, 2014
- Women's Recruitment Guidelines
- Women's Recruitment Schedule
- Sign up for Recruitment (Registration will open April 5, 2014)
The National Panhellenic Conference (NPC) is the national coordinating body of 26 member sororities. Locally, the Panhellenic Council is the governing body for the NPC sororities on a college campus. The Panhellenic Council coordinates Recruitment, provides programming and activities for sorority women, and works as a self-governing support system to the sororities on the Tarleton State University Campus.
There are 4 NPC sororities at Tarleton State University. The decision to join one of these sororities means that an individual is interested in a college experience based upon the founding values of sorority life:
The Panhellenic Creed
We, as Undergraduate Members of women’s fraternities, stand for good scholarship, for guarding of good health, for maintenance of fine standards, and for serving, to the best of our ability, our college community. Cooperation for furthering fraternity life, in harmony with its best possibilities, is the ideal that shall guide our fraternity activities.
We, as Fraternity Women, stand for service through the development of character inspired by the close contact and deep friendship of individual fraternity and Panhellenic life. The opportunity for wide and wise human service, through mutual respect and helpfulness, is the tenet by which we strive to live.
Delta Phi Epsilon
Gamma Sigma Chapter
- Philanthropies: Cystic Fibrosis Foundation; National Association for Anorexia Nervosa and Associated Disorders; and Delta Phi Epsilon Education Foundation
- Colors: Royal Purple and Pure Gold
- Flower: Lovely Purple Iris
- Jewel: Pearl
- Mascot: Unicorn
- Founded Nationally: March 17, 1917
- Founded Locally: April 13, 2013