Personal Membership Information
Become a member of the Friends today!
Joining the Friends of the Dick Smith Library is an ideal way to demonstrate your support for the research, teaching, and public service mission of the Library and the University.
Personal membership benefits include
- Library card(s) and lapel pin;
- Library services: in-house database use, and borrowing privileges (more information);
- Discount tickets to Dinner in the Stacks;
- Invitations to Friends' events and the annual membership meetings;
- Chance to attend pre-sale of Annual Book Sale; and
- Opportunity to get involved in Friends' activities.
The personal membership levels and benefits are listed below. For your convenience, you may join the Friends
- online with a credit card,
- by mailing an application form and your membership fee to the library, or
- by bringing an application form and membership fee to the library in person.
|Student or recent graduate (within 5 years of graduation)||$15|
*May request a second card with no additional fee.