Welcome to the Department of Fine Arts
With a distinguished faculty of artists, designers, and performers and a diverse body of nearly 200 talented undergraduate students, the Department of Fine Arts continues to educate the next generation of creative leaders in Texas. Whether you're pursuing a career in art, digital media, music, or theatre, the Department of Fine Arts provides an environment where you can participate and grow. Our outstanding faculty, coupled with small class sizes, ensures that you will receive individual attention and the skills needed to thrive in your career.
The Department of Fine Arts hosts many special events for the campus community, including recitals, concerts, music festivals, plays, musicals, and gallery exhibitions, as well as performances and demonstrations by visiting artists. Most events are free and open to all.
Upcoming Events in the Clyde H. Wells Fine Arts Center
- Gallery Exhibit: Alex Emmons, January 31 - February 24
- Theatre at Tarleton presents Shrek the Musical, February 22 - 25
- Piano Studio, February 22
- Vocal Studio, February 23
- Lil Theatre, February 25
- Black History Month Celebration Concert, February 26
- Percussion Festival, February 27
- Invitational Band Festival, February 27 - March 1
- Invitational Concert, February 27