Welcome to the Department of Fine Arts
With a distinguished faculty of artists, designers, and performers and a diverse body of nearly 200 talented undergraduate students, the Department of Fine Arts continues to educate the next generation of creative leaders in Texas. Whether you're pursuing a career in art, digital media, music, or theatre, the Department of Fine Arts provides an environment where you can participate and grow. Our outstanding faculty, coupled with small class sizes, ensures that you will receive individual attention and the skills needed to thrive in your career.
The Department of Fine Arts hosts many special events for the campus community, including recitals, concerts, music festivals, plays, musicals, and gallery exhibitions, as well as performances and demonstrations by visiting artists. Most events are free and open to all.
Upcoming Events in the Clyde H. Wells Fine Arts Center
- Gallery Exhibit: Hannah Cooper McCauley, Photography, August 29 - September 30
- Art Majors Meeting, August 31
- Improv at Tarleton Auditions, August 31
- Auditions for the Young People Series Presentation of The Wizard of Oz, September 12
- The Last Lecture Presentation, September 15
- Student Recital, September 20
- Piano Studio, September 21
- Vocal Studio, September 22
- Gallery Exhibit: Margaret Meehan, Mixed Media, September 30 - November 12
- ULTRA Club Dinner, September 27
- Theatre at Tarleton presents You Can't Take it With You, September 27 - October 1
- Vocal Studio, September 29