Welcome to the Department of Fine Arts
With a distinguished faculty of artists, designers, and performers and a diverse body of nearly 200 talented undergraduate students, the Department of Fine Arts continues to educate the next generation of creative leaders in Texas. Whether you're pursuing a career in art, digital media, music, or theatre, the Department of Fine Arts provides an environment where you can participate and grow. Our outstanding faculty, coupled with small class sizes, ensures that you will receive individual attention and the skills needed to thrive in your career.
The Department of Fine Arts hosts many special events for the campus community, including recitals, concerts, music festivals, plays, musicals, and gallery exhibitions, as well as performances and demonstrations by visiting artists. Most events are free and open to all.
Upcoming Events in the Fine Arts Center
- Student Spring Exhibit, March 19 - May 5
- Improv at Tarleton, April 16
- Reception for Student Art Exhibit, April 16
- Fredy Gonzales Senior Recital, April 16
- Directing One Act Plays, April 16
- Cary Richards Junior Recital, April 17
- Percussion Concert, April 17
- Matthew Gassett Senior Recital, April 21
- Student Recital, April 22
- Choir Concert, April 22
- Symphonic Band and Jazz II Concert, April 28