September 30 - October 2, 2016
Join us as Tarleton celebrates Family!
Family Weekend: September 30 - October 2, 2016
A complete list of Family Weekend events and activities will be coming soon!
View a listing of local accommodations.
Find out what there is for you and your family to do together while in the area
Need more information?
Feel free to contact us:
Office of Transition & Family Relations
- Thompson Student Center, Suite 201
- (254) 968-9490
Join the Tarleton Parents Association:
Places to Park:
- Friday, September 30, 2016: please park in Purple or Green lots P9, P16, P17, P25, P35, P40 or P41
- Saturday & Sunday, you are free to park anywhere on campus.
- Map of parking on Tarleton State University Campus
- Shuttle service for your visit to campus
What is it?
Tarleton prides itself on being a family. Family Weekend is the perfect opportunity for those closest to our students to share in that bond. Held in each fall semester, Family Weekend is one of the first big events of the academic year and is a special time for students to showcase the Tarleton experience with friends, parents and family. Please consider joining us this year for food, fun and, of course, football!
Why should I attend?
- To experience student life first-hand and find out why your student loves Tarleton so much
- To network with other parents and families of Tarleton students
- To mingle with members of the Tarleton community
- To explore Stephenville and the surrounding area
- To participate in a wide variety of activities and events
- And most importantly ... to spend time with your student!