September 22-24, 2017
Join us as Tarleton celebrates Family!
Register now for Family Weekend!
A complete list of Family Weekend events and activities will be coming soon!
View a listing of local accommodations.
Find out what there is for you and your family to do together while in the area
Need more information?
Feel free to contact us:
Office of Transition & Family Relations
- Thompson Student Center, Suite 201
- (254) 968-9490
Join the Tarleton Parents Association:
- Explore what membership in the TPA has to offer.
Places to Park:
- View a Map of parking on Tarleton State University Campus
What is it?
Tarleton prides itself on being a family. Held each fall semester, Family Weekend is one of the first big events of the academic year and is the perfect event for those closest to our students to experience the student's home away from home, and showcase the Tarleton experience with family and friends. Please consider joining us this year with lots of food, fun, and family time!
Why should I attend?
- To experience student life first-hand and find out why your student loves Tarleton so much
- To network with other parents and families of Tarleton students
- To mingle with members of the Tarleton community
- To explore Stephenville and the surrounding area
- To participate in a wide variety of activities and events
- And most importantly ... to spend time with your student!