NCELP - Probationary
Program Information can be found on the NCELP website
- Go to http://tea.texas.gov and click on TEAL Login at the top. Log in and click on Educator.
- Once you have logged in and updated your profile information as necessary, choose Applications on the left hand side menu. Then choose PROBATIONARY CERTIFICATE.
- A series of questions will be asked. Please answer the questions honestly. If you have any questions on how to answer, please contact TEA at (512) 936-8400.
- On the application, it will ask for Recommending Entity. If you do not select the correct entity, we will not be able to process your application.
Please choose Tarleton State University (Alternative Based).
- It will also ask: subject applying for. Please type in “NCELP”
- At the end of the application, you will be given the chance to pay for your certificate ($52.00). You can also return to this screen at any time after applying by logging into your account, choosing Application Status, and then Pay Online Now.
If you have any questions concerning the application, please contact TEA at (512) 936-8400. You can also reach them by email by clicking on the “Contact Us” link on their homepage.