!Your version of Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade your browser to enhance your user experience. Firefox and Chrome are viable alternatives if you cannot upgrade your browser to Internet Explorer 9 or above!
M.S. in Human Resources Management
The Master of Science degree in Human Resources Management provides students with opportunities to develop critical skills in areas such as research and job analysis, recruitment and selection, training and development, compensation and benefits, labor relations, and organizational effectiveness. Students gain knowledge and skills that are applicable in business and non-profit entities including state and local governments and military organizations.
Jump right in.
The Department of Management gives you the opportunity to develop your knowledge and skills in human resources management through an online program. The flexibility of the online program will enable you to expand your expertise as a working professional.
Designed with you in mind.
The College of Business Administration strives to prepare you to become a professional within your field. With that in mind, the Master of Science in Human Resources Management aligns its program with the Society for Human Resource Management curriculum guidelines. These guidelines were created as part of an extensive research to help create the most qualified HR professionals needed and sought out by employers.
- Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC)
- Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP)
Not what you were looking for? Tarleton State University offers over 100 different degrees and certifications that may be of interest to you, including:
Plan Your Future
Request more information about this program in:
- Provide the student opportunities to develop critical skills in areas such as research and job analysis, recruitment and selection, training and development, compensation and benefits, labor relations and organizational effectiveness.
- Students will gain knowledge and skills that are applicable in business and not-for-profit entities including state and local governments and military organizations through this program.
- Provide graduate students the opportunity to develop critical skills which will prepare them to become successful and competent Human Resource professionals.
|BUSI||5398||Business Research Methods|
|HRMT||5301||Law and Regulations in Human Resources|
|HRMT||5303||Managing Human Resource Development|
|HRMT||5314||Workforce Planning and Employment|
|HRMT||5324||Employment and Labor Relations|
Check out our degree program for more information.
Students in the Master of Science degree in Human Resources Management must take a comprehensive examination to successfully complete the program. The exam will cover theory and concepts and the application of theory and concepts in business situations. The purpose of the comprehensive exam is to evaluate the student's mastery of the functional areas of human resource management. For more information about the comprehensive exam please refer to the policy and guidelines reference page.