!Your version of Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade your browser to enhance your user experience. Firefox and Chrome are viable alternatives if you cannot upgrade your browser to Internet Explorer 9 or above!
M.S. in Human Resources Management
This degree provides students with several opportunities to develop skills in areas such as:
- Research and job analysis
- Candidate recruitment and selection
- Employee training and development
- Compensation and benefits
- Labor relations
- Organizational effectiveness
Students in our program will gain knowledge and skills that are applicable in all areas of business and non-profit entities including both state and local governments, as well as military organizations.
Jump right in.
The Department of Management gives students the opportunity to develop their knowledge and skills in Human Resources Management through an extensive online program. The flexibility of our online program enables students to expand their horizons as working professionals.
Designed with you in mind.
The College of Business Administration strives to prepare students for the professional and challenging aspects of their field. With that in mind, the Master of Science in Human Resources Management aligns its program with the Society for Human Resource Management curriculum guidelines. These guidelines were created in lien of an extensive research conducted to help create the most qualified HR professionals to be sought out by employers.
- Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC)
- Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP)
Not what you were looking for? Tarleton State University offers over 100 different degrees and certifications that may be of interest to you, including:
Plan Your Future
Request more information about this program in:
- Provide students with opportunities to develop critical skills in areas such as research, job analysis, recruitment/selection, training/development, compensation/benefits, labor relations, and organizational effectiveness.
- Students will gain knowledge and skills that are applicable in business and not-for-profit entities including both state and local governments agencies, as well as military organizations.
- Provide students with the opportunity to gain critical skills through hands-on experience, which will enable them to become successful and competent professionals in the Human Resources field.
|BUSI||5398||Business Research Methods|
|HRMT||5301||Law and Regulations in Human Resources|
|HRMT||5310||The Adult Learning Environment|
|HRMT||5314||Workforce Planning & Talent Management|
|HRMT||5354||International Human Resources|
|HRMT||5380||Strategic Human Resources|
Check out our degree program for more information.
Students in this program are required to take a comprehensive exam in order to successfully complete their degree. The exam will cover the application of theory and concepts in business situations. The purpose of this exam is to evaluate the student's mastery in the functional areas of Human Resource Management. For more information about the comprehensive exam please refer to the policy and guidelines reference document.