What can we do for you?
The Student Counseling Center (SCC) provides a variety of free, confidential services to help you, including:
- Online mental health screening
- Individual Counseling
- Couples Counseling*
- Group Counseling
- Crisis Counseling
- Outreach and Prevention Programming
* Both parties must be currently enrolled Tarleton students
We also have compiled resources to help you.
- Campus and Community Resources
- Sexual Assault and Title IX Resources
- For Parents
- For Faculty and Staff
Our Mission Statement
The mission of the Student Counseling Center (SCC) is to provide psychological and counseling services to assist students from all cultural backgrounds to accomplish their academic, career, and personal developmental goals.
Emergency & Crisis Help
254.968.9002 or 911
Student Counseling Center (8 AM-5 PM)/ProtoCall (After-Hours Crisis):
Text START to 741-741