Cascade Server Tutorials and Information
Cascade Server Training Sessions
Whether you are new to Cascade Server or just need a brush-up, attending a group training session is right for you. Group training sessions are held once a month and are designed to provide an overview and basic knowledge of Cascade Server.
Group trainings are currently scheduled for the following dates:
- Wednesday, July 27, 2016 @ 3:30 p.m. - 4:30 p.m.
RSVP only - No walk-ins will be accepted. Training is for the current Tarleton website, not the redesigned responsive websites.
If you are unable to attend one of the scheduled group training sessions but need updates made right away, please fill out our Request Web Updates form and let Web Services help you.
Cascade workshops are currently scheduled for the following dates:
There are no workshops scheduled at this time.
*Web Services provides Workshops on occasion. You can read more about our new workshops on our blog post, New Web Services Workshop: Making Updates in Cascade Server. Please note that you will need to RSVP to Morgan Hammond if you plan on attending a Workshop.
Get access to your department, organization or faculty website by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org (use your official Tarleton email account for verification.) If you are a student, please have your supervisor or advisor email us for verification. We recommend 1-3 individuals to have access for each website. Before we grant access, you are required to attend an in-person Cascade Server training with Web Services as well as read through and sign a Cascade Server User Agreement.
- Get the Mini Cheat Sheet!
- Get the 4-Page Comprehensive Cheat Sheet!
- Web Communications Guide - Recommended writing styles, photo quality, tone of voice, and more.
- Web Technical Guide - Specifications for heading formats, photo sizing, template options, and more.
- View the FAQ / Video Tutorials for step-by-step instructions on using Cascade Server
- View the Troubleshooting guide for solutions to possible Cascade Server errors
These are the issues CMS users have noticed with other browsers:
- Not all menu options or controls are available in the WYSIWYG editor, such as Table (Row, Column, Cell) options and Insert Link options.
- Unable to Submit when editing a Page that contains embedded objects like YouTube videos or Flash slideshows.
Need more help? Web Services can assist you!
If you have reviewed the training modules and you still need assistance, contact Web Services:
- Phone: 254-968-1819
- Email: email@example.com