We have a diverse, student-oriented, faculty who are active in research, work closely with students to bring real world experiences into the classroom, and are engaged with the community. They are committed to providing the best possible educational experience so that the graduates are well-prepared to meet the demands of today’s challenging and competitive workforce.
Ceyhan Kilic (C.K.), Ph.D. (Assistant Professor, Marketing), is a recent addition to the Department of Marketing and Information Systems faculty in the College of Business Administration. C.K. views his students as customers and applies student-centric teaching methods in his classroom. C.K. brings a significant amount of teaching and research experience with him in marketing. He is the recipient of various research awards.
Bachelor of Applied Arts and Sciences
Bachelor of Business Administration (B.B.A.)
Bachelor of Science
Master of Sciences
Clubs and Organizations
American Marketing Association- The collegiate chapter affiliation can help you gain valuable experience managing people, finances, projects and deadlines--perfect leadership skills to highlight on your resume! We focus on experiential learning activities such as professional development, community service and fund raising activities. We also host marketing and business speakers, etiquette dinners, resume workshops, and more.
Associations of Information Technology Professionals: AITP focuses on preparing students for a career in IT. Conferences provide students industry insight and networking opportunities with IT professionals. This is the type of opportunity that looks great on your resume!
News and Information
- Computer and Network Security
- Power Relations and Control in IS Implementation Projects and Programs
- The Intersection of IS Practice and Legal Practice
- The Relationship between IS and Human Flourishing in Organizations
- Consumer Psychology
- Economic Well-being
- Social Media
- Sports Marketing
- International Marketing/Business
- Omni-channel Consumer and the Salesperson
- Salesperson's Influence on the Consumer Across Cultures
- Consumer Behavior in Purchasing Decisions in Today's High-tech Environment
- Innovative Teaching Pedagogy