Jana P. Holland, Manager – Tarleton e-Campus
Suite 500, Hickman Building – Fort Worth
Toll Free (888) 377-8828
Tarleton State University – e-Campus operates to serve the needs of students who are geographically dispersed and who may be unable to attend traditional face-to-face classes at Tarleton’s Stephenville campus or at the Southwest Metroplex or Waco off-campus locations. In response to the needs of learners who desire fully on-line degree programs, Tarleton developed one of the first on-line graduate Agriculture degrees in 2003. Since that time, Tarleton has expanded its on-line offerings to include graduate and undergraduate completion programs in a variety of programs, such as Business, Criminal Justice, Agriculture, and Manufacturing and Industrial Management.
The e-Campus offers a set of wholly on-line master’s programs, a set of on-line baccalaureate completion programs (45 upper level semester credit hours), and a limited number of blended (part on-line, part face-to-face) cohort programs at select remote locations. Students desiring admission to the e-campus for distant learners may not reside in the following twelve Texas Counties: Comanche, Eastland, Erath, Hamilton, Hill, Hood, Johnson, McLennan, Palo Pinto, Parker, Somerville, or Tarrant. Students residing within these counties may enroll in on-line and blended programs but must do so from one of the following campus locations: main Tarleton State University campus in Stephenville, Tarleton’s Southwest Metroplex Center in Fort Worth, or the University Center at MCC in Waco.
Tarleton’s e-Campus has a diverse student population comprised of working-adults seeking master’s degrees and community college graduates or returning students seeking baccalaureate completion degrees delivered on-line. Advisors and support staff are available to assist with admission and degree plans.
Administrative offices for Tarleton’s e-Campus are located at 6777 Camp Bowie Boulevard, Fort Worth, Texas at the Hickman Building. Classes are delivered fully on-line through Tarleton’s course management system, Blackboard.
Seven fully on-line graduate level master’s degree programs and eight on-line undergraduate degree completion programs are available through Tarleton’s e-Campus.
Graduate Programs include:
- Master of Business Administration
- Master of Criminal Justice
- Master of Science, Agriculture and Consumer Resources
- Master of Science, Human Resources Management
- Master of Science, Information Systems
- Master of Science, Management and Leadership
- Master of Science, Manufacturing Quality and Leadership
Undergraduate degree completion programs include:
- Bachelor of Applied Arts and Sciences, Business
- Bachelor of Applied Arts and Sciences, Information Technology
- Bachelor of Applied Arts and Sciences, Manufacturing and Manufacturing and Industrial Management
- Bachelor of Business Administration, Administrative Systems
- Bachelor of Business Administration, Interdisciplinary Business
- Bachelor of Science, Administrative Systems
- Bachelor of Science, Business Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Applied Science, Business Administration
Additional information about any of these programs or our teaching locations may be obtained by visiting us on the web at www.tarleton.edu/electronic campus, at our administrative offices located at Tarleton State University Southwest Metroplex, 6777 Camp Bowie Boulevard Suite 500, or by calling (817) 732-7300 or (888) 377-8828.
Admission to one of the on-line undergraduate degree completion programs requires a minimum of 30 credit hours and that a student be TSI complete. Applicants must meet the transfer admission standards for Tarleton State University. Academic support services for distance learners include academic advising, library access, and online technical support.