The 2005-2006 Catalog is available in PDF which requires Adobe Acrobat Reader. Links have been included within the catalog to assist with navigation. All entries in the Table of Contents can be clicked for access to that area of the catalog.
- Table of Contents (all entries in the Table of Contents can be clicked for access to that area of the catalog.)
- Section 1: University Calendar and Final Examination Schedules, Overview, Admissions, Academic Information
- Section 2: Student Services, Expenses, Financial Aid, Undergraduate Degree Programs, Tarleton University System Center--Central Texas
- Section 3: College of Agriculture and Human Sciences
- Section 4: College of Business Administration
- Section 5: College of Education
- Section 6: College of Liberal and Fine Arts
- Section 7: College of Science and Technology
- Section 8: College of Graduate Studies
- Section 9: Graduate and Undergraduate Course Listings (all department abbreviations can be clicked for access to the course listings)
- Section 10: Faculty and Staff, Index, Campus Map
This catalog is printed to provide information about the academic programs of Tarleton State University to students, prospective students, faculty, and staff of the University. While every effort has been made to make this catalog as complete and accurate as possible, changes may occur at any time in requirements, deadlines, fees, curricula, and courses listed in this catalog.
This catalog was prepared in advance of its effective date; therefore, academic programs and course descriptions may vary from actual program requirements and course content. Thus, the contents of the catalog cannot be considered an agreement or contract between individual students and the University.
The Tarleton State University Schedule of Classes is published for each semester and summer term and is available upon request from the Office of School Relations. Students should refer to the Schedule of Classes for the offerings in any given semester. For administrative reasons, because of insufficient enrollment or limited resources, a given course may not be offered in the announced semester.