Business Etiquette Dinners
Come spend a delightful evening of fun mixed with learning as you hone your social skills at the "mocktail" gathering before sitting down to a five course meal. Be prepared for that lunch or dinner interview with confidence in your dining etiquette. Cost is $25
Summer 2016 Dates
|July 12||5:00-7:00pm||Dining Hall 217/218||July 8 by 12pm|
Fall 2016 Dates
|Nov. 7||6:00-8:00pm||Dining Hall 217/218||Nov. 3 by 12pm|
|Nov. 8||12:00-2:00pm||Dining Hall 217/218||Nov. 4 by 12pm|
|Nov. 9||12:00-2:00pm||Dining Hall 217/218||Nov. 7 by 12pm|
|Nov. 10||6:00-8:00pm||Dining Hall 217/218||Nov. 8 by 12pm|
Spring 2017 Dates
|April 10||6:00-8:00pm||Dining Hall 217/218||April 6 by 12pm|
|April 11||12:00-2:00pm||Dining Hall 217/218||April 7 by 12pm|
|April 12||12:00-2:00pm||Dining Hall 217/218||April 10 by 12pm|
|April 13||6:00-8:00pm||Dining Hall 217/218||April 11 by 12pm|
1) Select the date of the dinner you plan to attend, complete the order form/registration process and make the payment. The system will automatically send a confirmation email with specific instructions on date, time and expectations for the day of the event. *It is important that you read the entire email receipt and check for accuracy.
2) All students must show receipt upon arrival at the event (either printed for or digital).
**Note- Students failing to appear for the event or cancel their reservation before 12 pm (noon) two business days before will result in forfeiture of the $25 registration for catering obligations.
If you have any questions, please contact us at 254-968-9078 and we will be more than happy to walk you through the process.
RSVP early! Spots are limited. Registration for dinners will NOT be available after the registration deadline.
- Sign up for the Business Etiquette Dinner online.
- Cost is $25.00 and must be paid by debit or credit card before registering.
- Special diet/food request are available upon request.
- You are required to dress professionally (as though for an interview)
Failing to appear for the event or cancel your reservation before 12 pm (noon) two business days before will result in forfeiture of the $25 registration for catering obligations.
Can't attend a business etiquette dinner in person? Check out these great resources!