Return to Top
Research - Donald Keith
- Coral Reefs
- Brachyuran Crabs of the Caribbean and Gulf of Mexico
- Effects of Sublethal Concentrations of Pesticides on the Metabolic Activities of Aquatic Organisms.
- Occurrence of Rhithropanopeus harrisii (mud crab) in Texas Inland Impoundments
- 1999-2000. TSU Organized Research Grant: The Occurrence of the Estuarine Mud Crab, Rhithropanopeus harrisii in Texas Impoundments.
- 1998. TSU Organized Research Grant: Effects of sublethal concentrations of pesticides on the metabolic activities of aquatic organisms.
- 1994-1996. National Science Foundation: "Explorations in Environmental Science: An Intervention Program for Talented High School Students." An educational program in environmental science funded through the National Science Foundation's Young Scholar's program. The program was developed by Drs. Virgil Lueth, Riley Macon, and Donald Keith. The grant was awarded for two years beginning summer 1994. ($202,336)