Skip to page content
Return to Top

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand AllContract All

Where is the Agriculture Center (college farm) located?

Here is a map that shows the agriculture building, the farm, and Hunewell Ranch:


What jobs are available for students with a degree in Animal Science/Production/Industries or Wildlife Management?

Departmental alumni are employed in a wide variety of positions, including self-employment, private industry and state/federal agencies. A list of possible jobs can be found in our brochure. Online job sites such as also provide useful information about current career opportunities.

How can I find an academic advisor?

Dr.David Snyder is the advisor for the Animal Science and Wildlife Management department. He can be located in the Advising Center. The Advising Center can be found in the basement of the Thompson Student Center.

Click here for a list of the Animal Science and Wildlife advisors.

Advising Flow Chart

How can I apply to Vet School at Texas A&M University?