Return to Top
Undergraduate Research and Creative Activity SLOs
Upon successful completion of an undergraduate research applied learning experience the student will be able to:
- Identify and summarize background information related to their research question or problem
- Develop a research plan to address their question or problem
- Collect and interpret data in an attempt to address their question or problem.
- Articulate findings in written or oral form
- Demonstrate awareness of the importance of ethical behavior in conducting research
Upon successful completion of a creative activity applied learning experience the student will be able to:
- Formulate a plan for creative activity and present their creative activity effectively
- Apply knowledge and skills in new, authentic contexts.
- Demonstrate new skills or increased expertise in an established area of creative activity.
- Appreciate the significance of aesthetic products and creative activities
- Demonstrate awareness of ethical behavior regarding intellectual and artistic property