To Fall 2014 Students!
First time students for Fall 2014 may access the CampusClarity course August 4, 2014.
Part I must be completed by August 21, 2014.
CampusClarity is a national award-winning educational training program to provide incoming college students with information about the choices they may face with regard to sex, drugs and alcohol.
The university is pleased to provide this information to students so that they can make the best personal decisions regarding their health and safety. We hope that better information and training will enable our students to make wise choices, regardless of peer pressure or other factors.
Here are some useful points about the course:
- All first time freshmen (including those with less than 30 transfer hours) are required to complete the course.
- The course will be available on August 4, 2014.
- The course has three sections (part 1, part 2, and part 3), all of which must be completed to fulfill university requirements.
- The deadline to complete Part 1 is August 21, 2014 (it takes about 2.5 hours to complete).
- About 45 days after you complete Part 1, you will receive an email asking you to complete Part 2 (which takes about 15 minutes).
- The deadline to complete Part 2 is November 21, 2014.
- You will receive another email in the spring about completing Part 3 by March 6th, 2015.
- All three (3) parts must be completed to fulfill university requirements.
Don't Drink And Drive! Call 968-1828 for A Free Ride