Take the steps to begin your journey:
Special Requirements for Admission
International transfer applicants may be admitted if they meet the transfer student requirements.
International Students Application Instructions
Please review this information before completing the ApplyTexas application. You can then click the Online Undergraduate Application or Online Graduate Application link to complete the process. Please refer to the International Programs website for more information.
International students should allow at least 60 days for processing of documentation.
- Submit Online Undergraduate Application
- Pay $130 fee
- Provide official translated and evaluated transcripts
- Submit official SAT or ACT test scores
- Submit official TOEFL test scores (minimum score of 69 on the new Internet-based test, a minimum score of 190 on the computer-based test, or a minimum score of 520 on the paper-based test)
- Submit Affidavit of Support
- Visit our International Programs site for additional information