Skip to page content
Return to Top

Take the steps to begin your journey:

Step 1: VisitStep 2: AdmissionsStep 3: ScholarshipsStep 4: HousingStep 5: Financial AidStep 6: First Year

Forms Needed for Admission

  • Application for Residency Reclassification
    To be completed if a student wants to file for Residency Reclassification for tuition purposes for Fall 2011 forward.
  • Active Duty Military Certification Form
    To be completed by students (and/or spouse and dependents) who are serving as active duty in Texas and are non-residents of the State of Texas. This must be completed each fall semester for tuition waiver to be applied. If the student entered the military as a Texas resident, he/she must supply appropriate document to the Office of Admissions prior to the twelfth class day.

    Application Withdrawal
    I wish to withdraw my application to Tarleton.  I understand that submission of this form will terminate the application process and I will no longer be considered for admission for the chosen semester.  If I wish to apply in the future I must reapply and submit the required application fee and documents. If you are currently registered for courses, please contact the registrar's office at registrar@tarleton.Edu or 254-968-9417 or 254-968-9510 for proper withdrawal procedures.  We will not withdraw your application if you are registered in courses.

Bleed Purple: Wallpaper, Audio, and More Facebook Instagram Twitter You Tube