Social Media Conference - November 7, 2014
Location: Tarleton State University, Metroplex Campus (Fort Worth, TX)
The Texas Social Media Research Institute (TSMRI), located at Tarleton State University, will hold its 4th annual Social Media Conference in Fort Worth, TX at the Tarleton State University's Southwest Metroplex Campus (Hickman Building on 6777 Camp Bowie Blvd. - Near Denny's Restaurant) on Friday, November 7, 2014 from 9-4.
Register for This Year's Conference - LINK
- Submission Deadline for Presentations and Training Sessions - June 30th, 2014
- Conference Speakers are Chosen - July 2014
- Conference Schedule and Agenda Posted - August 2014 - LINK
- Directions to Conference Location: Will be updated soon.
- Shuttle Services: Super Shuttle
- Information about Fort Worth (i.e. - Stockyards)
HELP US TO PROMOTE THE CONFERENCE:
- Use the #TXSMC2014 Hashtag!
CALL FOR PAPERS, PANELS, AND WORKSHOPS:
Track 2 - Practical Application of Social Media (How to..) Sessions
Track 3 - Brainstorming/Crowd Sourcing Idea Generation Sessions
Track 4 - Higher Education and Social Media (Student Services/Academic Affairs/University Marketing)
Track 5 - Scholarly Research and Social Media Sessions (Quantitative and Qualitative Approaches)
Track 6 - Business and Non-Profit and Social Media Sessions
Possible forms of submission include: panels (including roundtables and discussions), papers/abstracts, and training workshops.
Complete the Conference Submission Form and e-mail papers/panels to TSMRI (email@example.com) by June 30th, 2014.
If you have any questions, please contact the Texas Social Media Research Institute via e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or telephone (254-307-8211).