The Tarleton State University Group Exercise program (Group-EX) offers a
selection of classes to help participants establish regular healthy exercise habits.
- Group-EX classes are FREE and offered at the RSC to currently enrolled Tarleton State University students and faculty/staff, spouse/domestic partners, retirees, and graduates who have a current membership.
- Offering over 20 classes per week- there is a class or two that meets your specific needs.
- You can come to as many classes a week as you wish.
- Classes are offered on a first come, first served basis.
Group Exercise Classes
- The Department of Recreational Sports recommends obtaining a physician’s clearance prior to participating in group fitness or any other physical activity
**Participants are encouraged to work out at their own level and to monitor their intensity throughout each class.