October 11-13, 2013
Join us as Tarleton celebrates family
Make plans to attend this year's Family Weekend and register today!
View a complete listed of Family Weekend events and activities
View a listing of local accommodations.
Find out what there is for you and your family to do together while in the area
Need more information?
Feel free to contact us:
Office of Transition & Family Relations
- Thompson Student Center, Suite 201
- (254) 968-9490
Join the Tarleton Parents Association:
What is it?
Tarleton prides itself on being a family. Family Weekend is the perfect opportunity for those closest to our students to share in that bond. Held in each fall semester, Family Weekend is one of the first big events of the academic year and is a special time for students to showcase the Tarleton experience with friends, parents and family. Please consider joining us this year for food, fun and, of course, football!
Why should I attend?
- To experience student life first-hand and find out why your student loves Tarleton so much
- To network with other parents and families of Tarleton students
- To mingle with members of the Tarleton community
- To explore Stephenville and the surrounding area
- To participate in a wide variety of activities and events
- And most importantly ... to spend time with your student!