Return to Top
- Accredited Online Colleges and Disability Education
- AHEAD: Association on Higher Education And Disability
- Bender Consulting Services: Specializes in hiring individuals with disabilities for entry-level competitive career opportunities.
- Career On-Line: A federally funded project administered by Disability Services in cooperation with Distributed Computing Services at the University of Minnesota.
- Employment Resources For People With Disabilities: A comprehensive listing of career links and resources for people with disabilities; sponsored by the University of Minnesota Disability Service
- Entrypoint: a program of the American Association for the Advancement of Science (AAAS) offering outstanding internship opportunities for students with apparent and non-apparent disabilities in science, engineering, mathematics, computer science, and some fields of business.
- Equal Opportunity Publications: The Career Center for minorities, women and people with disabilities.
- Job Accommodation Network: An international consulting service that provides information about accommodations and the employability of people with disabilities.
- JobAccess: The goal of JobAccess is to enable people with disabilities to enhance their professional lives by providing a dedicated system for finding employment.
- Getting Hired the nation's largest employment and networking portal specifically designed to connect job seekers with disabilities, employers committed to hiring job seekers with disabilities, public and private agencies providing services to the disabled community, including disabled veterans, departments providing disability and career services at institutions of higher education, and disability advocacy groups. The portal is of course fully accessible and Section 508 compliant.
- National Business & Disability Council: Leading national resource on all issues related to the successful employment of persons with disabilities into the American workforce.
- National Career Development Association - Resources for Employees with disabilities
- New Mobility: Written by and for wheelchair users, New Mobility provides a forum for sharing life experience. For learning what really works in daily life. For networking and becoming part of a community.
- Office of Disability Employment Policy - US Department of Labor
- Pepnet- Our mission and the focus of our resources, is to increase the education, career and lifetime choices available to individuals who are deaf or hard of hearing. Our resources include: Live, one-on-one assistance in a variety of communication modes; In-person and online training; Materials that are downloadable, printable or available as hardcopies.
- Disability Resources: Disability Resources, inc. is a nonprofit 501(c)(3) organization established to promote and improve awareness, availability and accessibility of information that can help people with disabilities live, learn, love, work and play independently.
- Youth to Work Coalition: Youth to Work Coalition was established to assist businesses in creating or enhancing internships and mentoring programs available for youth with disabilities.
- Hire Disability Solutions: The mission of Hire Disability Solutions, is to give all that want a chance to succeed, the opportunity to succeed. Hire Disability Solutions was founded in response to the increasing demand for services for individuals with disabilities that promote inclusion into the mainstream employment world.
- We Connect Now dedicated to uniting people interested in rights and issues affecting people with disabilities, with particular emphasis on college students and access to higher education and employment issues.
Our mission and the focus of our resources, is to increase the education, career and lifetime choices available to individuals who are deaf or hard of hearing.
Our resources include:
- Live, one-on-one assistance in a variety of communication modes,
- In-person and online training,
- Materials that are downloadable, printable or available as hardcopies