Student Success and Multicultural Initiatives
The mission of Student Success and Multicultural Initiatives is to provide academically-based services and intellectual opportunities for/to students, faculty, staff, and the global community by facilitating collaboration through school, services, and research.
The vision of Student Success and Multicultural Initiatives is to encourage students to REALize their potential, achieve their goals, graduate in a timely manner, and become leaders in a global society.
New Programs and Services (Fall 2014 and Spring 2015)
- Upward Bound - Spring 2015 Newsletter
- Upward Bound Commemorates 50 Years of Student Success
- The Academically High Achievers Mentoring Program (Reaching 550 First Time in College Freshmen)
- SSMI Mentor Program (Peer Mentor Program)
- Allies Program Expansion
- TSU Diverse Faculty Organization - Join the Facebook Group Page
- TSU Working Mothers Organization Facebook Page (for faculty, staff, and students) - Join the Working Mother's Support Group
- Midterm Mania and Finals Frenzy Initiative - Follow the Twitter Account for Updates - @TarletonExams
- #TarletonSuccess Twitter Chats (with prizes) and Daily Conversations Twitter Feed